AIM: Chat, Text, Photo Share, Voice Message app for iPhone and iPad
We’ve reinvented the AIM app to provide a cleaner, richer experience that is simpler to use and designed for the latest iPhone and iPad.
AIM is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family no matter where they are. Start or join a group chat, send voice messages, share images and your location, and continue conversations between devices seamlessly.
• Say goodbye to paying for text messages with the AIM app. Send and receive messages to any mobile number*
• Start a conversation on one device and pick it back up on another without missing a message
• Chat with a friend or a group of friends with the "New Chat" button
• Customize your groups with features like add/remove members, edit group icon and mute
• Favorite your friends and group chats for instant access
• Share photos, voice messages and your location without leaving the conversation
• Copy and paste messages with ease
• Tap on location previews in your conversation to get directions
• Tap on icons to quickly view user details or group chat settings
• Turn on ‘Do Not Disturb’ to turn off sounds and push notifications
• Set Quiet Hours to mute sounds and push notifications for when you don’t want to be disturbed
• Change your incoming message sound in sound settings
• 3D Touch enabled for supported iPhones - Force press the app icon to view shortcuts
*Message and Data Rates may apply to recipient.
Pros and cons of AIM: Chat, Text, Photo Share, Voice Message app for iPhone and iPad
AIM: Chat, Text, Photo Share, Voice Message app good for
This app is awesome! It has helped me to remain in contact with friends.
So far I love it and I hope I can drag my friends over here. Will update my review after a few days, but thus far I am loving it a lot. Thank you!!
I just switched over from Android, and AIM works much better on iPhone. Sometimes the keyboard disappears, and Ill have to back out of the conversation and then get back into it. Sometimes the pictures are sent as black boxes, but all in all, its a great app considering its free. :)
I have been using this an app for several months now. I started using it when Yahoo Messenger kept messing up and causing more problems than I cared to deal with. AIM has been easy to use and I have NOT had one problem while using it.
Easy to use and communicate btwn phones and computers.
Makes the boss think youre working while youre really flirting with lovers.
With this app I get almost all of the functionality of the aol desktop. Would love to see the ability to enter chat rooms.
Some bad moments
When I open AIM, the control buttons at the bottom disappear. I cant switch between viewing friends and viewing chats. Its useless.
Update 3/27/17: uninstalled and reinstalled it. Same problem. Im guessing AOL has zero tech support anymore.
Update 8/15/17: Now AOL thinks were going to PAY for their desktop??!? HAAAHHHAHAHAAHH
ive been using this app for quite a few years now and recently downloaded it to my new iphone. its been working fine, until today. it wont let me log in. to any of my accounts. ive uninstalled and reinstalled it a few times, but it does nothing. this isnt the first time this has happened, too. but at least those times it worked a few minutes later, now its just not doing anything.
Please update for iOS 11. This used to be one of my essential favorite apps. Until it gets remade into 64 bit, and updated for iOS 11 requirements, its about as useless as 90% of the other "essential" apps, that will no longer function. This used to be a staple, essential, must have, 5 star app. Sadly, it seems like the Devi has abandoned it. Please update this app, and bring back its 5 star greatness it once had.
After AOL got rid of allowing IM+ users to access their screen names via that app, it screwed a lot of people who used it to be able to access MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES at once.
AIM has this feature on computers, can they please add it here?
Its clear they want this app to fail, dont know why though. Its great minus a lot of small, annoying things. If you can give us back old preferences and maybe even allow us to log into more than one sn at once, thatll be great. Just disappointing what it turned out to be.
Get this for error for every conversation I try to start. Why wont they let other IM apps work with AIM anymore? Guess after 20 years of AIM its dead for good.
text free app,
the voice uk,
the voice app,
text message app,
text apps for free,
text messaging app,
and other. So, download free AIM: Chat, Text, Photo Share, Voice Message .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually AIM: Chat, Text, Photo Share, Voice Message iOS app used & searched for